We are committed to ensuring quality care improvement and reducing hospital readmissions in clinical care transitions by offering guidance, resources, education, and options and developing and implementing Advanced Care Plans (ACP) to assist clinicians, patients, and families in identifying and honoring patient choices.
“Patients are far too often not receiving the care that they would choose if informed of their options!”
With Florida’s Choice Health Care…You are NOT alone!
Florida’s Choice Health Care’s elderly non-medical assistance program and Senior Healthcare in Saint Petersburg, Florida is an affordable way to provide the extra support an aging loved one needs in care transitions. It also offers peace of mind for everyone involved. We are committed to providing personalized service and honoring the dignity and independence of each client.
We can serve as a liaison between the client and the health care provider to coordinate care and help you better understand your real options and choices in the aging process and life-changing situations.
Do Any of the Issues Apply to Your Situation?
- Are you experiencing a family crisis, concerned about an elderly family member or friend’s health, safety, or living conditions?
- Are you attempting to care for a loved one in Tampa Bay from out of town?
- Are you seeking healthcare guidance, education, or medical services in Tampa Bay, Florida?
- Are you aware of all the free Medicare benefits your loved one qualifies for and is entitled to?
- Are you in need of assistance during your loved one’s healthcare transition decision-making process regarding private duty home health care, clinical home health nursing and therapy, skilled nursing rehabilitation services, hospice, or residential placement in independent or assisted living?